2016 Speaking Events
July 12, 2016
Western National Parks Association—Souvenir: To Remember
July 23, 2016
Service Dog Education and Awareness Conference—Gifts From Dog
2017 Speaking Events
April 27, 2017
P.E.O.—The Roots of Migraine Health & Wellness
Del Mar, California
Example Talks Include:
- 10 Everyday Things That Make Migraines Worse… And What To Do Instead
- How To Approach Major Lifestyle Changes
- Mindfulness in the Kitchen
- After receiving her Master in Public Health in Nutrition Education she started her career at Northwestern University Medical School working with kids with high cholesterol. Partnered with a registered dietitian, she created all the educational games, materials, and menus for the family programs.
- She worked with disadvantaged youth teaching nutrition both in graduate school and at Chicago Children’s Museum.
- For more than twenty years, she spoke and consulted all over the United States in the nonprofit sector.
- As a technical writer for twenty-five years, she wrote curriculum and educational materials on a variety of topics.
- She started her blog Recipe Renovator in 2010 after watching Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution.
- She became a certified health and wellness coach in 2016.