Is Coaching Right For You?
If you landed on this page, you’re either curious about health coaching or feel like you’re ready for a change. I think of health coaching as a partnership of accountability. You tell me the destination, I help you create the map and travel plan to get there, one step at a time.
My ideal client is someone who is motivated to take the first step in changing something about their life. My clients set the agenda and direction; I provide structure, accountability, and helpful tools to guide the process. Coaches aren’t drill sergeants or therapists, we’re more like skilled mountain guides.
I work with people on:
- Addressing their movement or exercise patterns
- Shifting their self-talk
- Choosing achievable and specific goals they feel excited about
- Creating new healthy habits that fit their lifestyle
- Addressing healthful food changes
- Building a migraine-friendly lifestyle
- Thirty-minute coaching sessions are scheduled weekly with clients on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Initial session is 60 minutes.
- Sessions can be held via telephone, Skype, or in person in San Diego.
- A three-month minimum commitment is required. Clients usually see progress within three months and can assess continuing on with coaching at that time.
- Fee is $197-347 per month.
- Client chooses a price within the range that feels like an investment without being a burden.
- Fees are paid online via PayPal before coaching begins and are non-refundable.
- With 24-hour notice, missed sessions can be rescheduled within 5 days if time in my calendar permits.
Interested in learning more about coaching? Fill out this form and I’ll get right back to you.
Sign up for my e-news to get updates on coaching, future group classes, and special subscriber-only offers.